San Juan del Rio Council of Catholic Women acts as the thread that connects all Catholic women in our parish. We support, empower and educate our members in the areas of leadership, spirituality and service. We welcome and receive all Catholic women, in all stages of their lives.
Become a Member and you will:
- Be with women of similar interests, make new friends, and share new experiences
- Use your special skills and talents to serve the church and the larger community
- Develop your spirituality
- Develop leadership qualities that enhance public recognition and approval of our Council’s work
- Promote the growth and recognition of our Council in the parish community
You can access our calendar of events for 2020-2021 here. Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted by a member of our Council. We look forward to meeting you!