Letter from Bishop Esteves concerning Religious Education for the 2021-2022 school year.
The Religious Education program for San Juan Del Rio Catholic Church is based on four guiding principles:
To establish and deepen our students' personal friendship with Jesus Christ.
To teach our students the doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church.
To reinforce the faith foundation taught in the home and at Mass.
To teach Catholic life skills, personal prayer, scripture, sacraments, service, etc.
The continuous religious education of your child(ren) is very important to us as they are the future of our faith community. Therefore, no child will be prevented from attending religious education classes because of family financial hardship issues. To apply for financial assistance, please contact the Religious Education office for a Financial Hardship Fee Waiver form.
You can review the full parents' guide to curriculum for Religious Education in the Diocese of St. Augustine here.
Religious Education Contact Info: (904) 287-2801
General Inquires, Absence Notifications, Catechist Inquiries:
Director of Religious Education:
Deacon Stanley Boschert – [email protected]
Religious Education Assistant:
Darla Cook – [email protected]
The following forms are for Families Only:
- 2022/2023 PREP Student Registration
- 2022/20232 PREP Student & Parent Handbook
- PREP Adaptive Catechesis Questionnaire - Special Needs Program Only
- View our brochure for more information about the PREP Special Needs Program
The following forms are for Catechists Only: All Catechists must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Diocese of St. Augustine (even if already fingerprinted for work). All forms for clearance are online. Please turn in the receipt for fingerprinting and we will reimburse you for the expense.
- New Catechist Registration
- Returning Catechist Registration
- Student Assistant Catechist (SAC) Registration
- DOSA Clearance Instructions (New Clearance)
- DOSA Clearance Instructions (Clearance Renewal)